Wednesday, 4 July 2012

The UK is Free - Introduction


Introduction

The UK is Free by Bryan-James Randolph
The UK is Free is currently available for download on Kindle from Amazon


Life in the UK can be pretty expensive and with the recession biting hard, many people are looking for ways to cut back on the cost of living. Well hopefully I can help you out abit.Whilst writing my The UK is Free (available for download on kindle here) I have discovered hundreds of free things to do. I realise that by charging for this book I'm kind of cutting out my target audience, but hey, maybe I am just a capitalist hypocrite. Never the less I'm going to set things straight a little by posting some excerpts from the book on this blog over the next few weeks, free for everybody read. Maybe it turns out I am free love leftist after all (or perhaps I'm just shamelessly exploiting free love to promote by book). Either way were all winners here really, you get ideas for free things to do ranging from wild camping to discovering British legends and myths, I get to advertise my book. The only catch is the low feeling I get from the exploitation (which is not a result of people not buying my book, honest).


The UK is Free but this book isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment